THE CALL GIRL – Readers Comments
- QUEEN AUGUST 28, 2018 AT 6:05 PM
- Whaoo..so encouraging… Thanks so much for making me learn from this story..REPLY
- MICHEAL AUGUST 28, 2018 AT 6:20 PM
- wow!!,great piece stephanie.nearly brought tears to eyes,more feathers to your cap REPLY
- OGONNA EZENNAYA AUGUST 28, 2018 AT 6:32 PM
- Wow!!! Steph you got me glued, wonderful piece.
Never give up no matter what, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel.
More ink to your pen itchyfingers REPLY
- TEEWHY AUGUST 28, 2018 AT 8:01 PM
- I no fit get hypertension, I read the ending first…Wow! Steph you can imagine how I kept checking this space… This s a masterpiece really. Also, thanks for giving the story a beautiful ending.More so, did I tell you the ending message is the real deal. May your source of inspiration be refreshed.Looking forward to d continuation of “in too deep slippery waters”Cheers!REPLY
- MILKA AUGUST 28, 2018 AT 8:13 PM
- Steph,you have outdone yourself..This is epic..Beautiful story..kudos REPLY
- DORESKI AUGUST 28, 2018 AT 9:23 PM
This is beautiful, see Stephanie speaking like a Pastor o. Well done.
Thanks for the word of encouragement.This work should be turned into a movie. So much action… and it has got me wishing and praying for this kind of love to find me.
I really loooveee this, had to take my time to digest this chapter.Don’t worry, I’ll send my review.
And so much more.REPLY
- JOANAUGUST 28, 2018 AT 9:32 PM
- How do i describe this feeling!!!! See ehn,have never cried like this b4. You hv a way of mending heart and telling us there is still hope in love. I don’t know how u made it so real like itz a no fiction story… Love is beautiful and peaceful aswear!!! We just need to believe and trust in love again plus having the believe that the right person is out there for us…. Kudos to u and itchy finger!!! You are going places dearie… See u at the top…
Beautiful story,beautiful ending REPLY
- JAYAUGUST 28, 2018 AT 10:27 PM
- U did it girl…Thank REPLY
- ADEBOWALE OLUWAKEMI AKOGUN AUGUST 28, 2018 AT 10:44 PM
- Stephanie,I say wehdone ma,GOD blessings fall on u always.REPLY
- JULIANAAUGUST 28, 2018 AT 11:40 PM
- Well-done!!!May your source of inspiration never run dryREPLY
- ROSEYAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 1:27 AM
- Woooow may God continue to bless you and restore u. This story is epic and very inspiring. KudosREPLY
- ROSEYAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 1:30 AM
- Am in love with your stories.REPLY
- MAABENA BOADUWAAAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 3:05 AM
- Holaalaa…… Finally the best fictional story of the year has ended….. Thanks Aunty Stephanie…….. U got me checking for updates every single day, God Bless you….Like the beautiful happy ending, wish real life had same……….
Here, u will be judged by ur past
The wicked shall never be exposed
Whilst Side chicks makes marriage life bitter
God help us REPLY
- BADMUS YETUNDEAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 11:02 AM
- Wow i coukdnt help it but read to the end.i love it all from the beginning to the end. You did a good job.REPLY
- BADMUS YETUNDEAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 11:05 AM
- Wow i couldnt help it but read to the end.i love it all from the beginning to the end. You did a good job.REPLY
- FLORENCEAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 2:50 PM
- Wowwwwwwwwwwww,xoxo interesting.
Tanx xo much at steph,MORE GREASE 2 UR ELBOW,AND MORE OF GOD’S BLESSINGSSSSSSSSSS………REPLY
- ATAYERO OLUWABORIAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 3:14 PM
- Hmmn… finally the Call Girl ends, what a wonderful story for me shedding tears. Steph babes you are too good. No limits for youREPLY
- CHINONYEAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 5:46 PM
- Two words… Beautiful Story.REPLY
- AMEENAHAUGUST 29, 2018 AT 7:40 PM
- Words can’t describe how I feel about this book.is it feelings, the emotions,the lessons.oh it felt real reading this book am glad am part of it from the beginning to the grand finale.Steph,i don’t know how to describe what am feeling for u re really a writer.
This is a Good African book dat is common in most household,the rape, the abuse, the judgement of a call girl.this should be be published.REPLY
- OLAYINKAAUGUST 30, 2018 AT 4:17 AM
- How I wish for this kind of love and happy ending to find me.
What a beautiful story. Can’t believe have been up since 2am reading this.
I really wish this is a movie so I can watch over and over again.
Well done Steph, may your never know sorrow.
And to my fellow readers thanks for your comments I love them all. REPLY
- AUDREY SMILEZAUGUST 30, 2018 AT 8:02 AM
- woooow….Steph you did an amazing work..am so in love with your booksREPLY
- PEACEAUGUST 30, 2018 AT 12:52 PM
- Beautiful, intriguing, interesting….. Words really can’t describe this book……amazingREPLY
- WONDERFULAUGUST 30, 2018 AT 2:48 PM
- Anytime I thought that a story is the best then, I will be prove wrong by another
What can I say, this is full of lessons, emotions,love and also full of love
Thanks Steph,and more wisdom. Keep the burningREPLY
- PACESETTERAUGUST 30, 2018 AT 6:10 PM
- I really love itching fingers. God Bless you more.REPLY
- OSAMEDE DEBORAHSEPTEMBER 2, 2018 AT 11:12 PM
- You did a great job, more grace Stephanie REPLY
- VICTORIASEPTEMBER 3, 2018 AT 11:16 PM
- To say that Steph is a great writer is an understatement. Each story gets superb all the time. I love this mehn REPLY
- GRACE UMOHETTE EDUNAMSEPTEMBER 16, 2018 AT 7:07 AM
- Darling, words can’t explain my feelings and emotions right now.
When you are ready to go international, give us a call.
- BEAUTYBLESSEPTEMBER 21, 2018 AT 8:09 PM
- what a happy ending. Good work Steph REPLY
- LEWISSEPTEMBER 27, 2018 AT 7:56 PM
- I’ve truly missed out on the stories. Great story as ever REPLY
- LEWIS EGIMSEPTEMBER 27, 2018 AT 7:57 PM
- I’ve truly missed out on the stories. Great story as ever REPLY
- LEWIS EGIMSEPTEMBER 27, 2018 AT 8:01 PM
- Really missed this episodes. Great as usualREPLY
- STELLAOCTOBER 26, 2018 AT 11:48 PM
- This is wow! I’m in love!!!! Kudos to the writer !
Glory Chidimma DialaStephy! I dont know the best abjective to use to describe you and your extreamly great work.
You’re a genius!
More grease to your elbows.
CallGirlStoriesIsAGoalUnlike · Reply · 1 · 5mth
Mary Tashohohohohooohohooooo……….’Itchy fingers’ you made me shed tears. This is the best story I have ever read. Simply the best. What a wnderful happy ending? I have to start reading all the chapters afresh. Wow!Unlike · Reply · 1 · 5mth
Bernard Oduro TarkuStephanie you know me though we’ve never met. I don’t have much to say but, you’re the best. Reading your stories makes me feel like I’m in those scenes. Good plots also. It’ll make a very good tv seriesUnlike · Reply · 1 · 5mth
FEATHERLIGHT HEART – READER’S COMMENTS
- NAMBI STELLARJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 2:35 PM
- I applaud u.am going to miss emeka tho.really thanks.this has been the best book l have so far read from this app.your chapters are long enough generally its been an amazing journey. Thank u.u r really good @what u do.God bless u.always looking forward to your work.take abow!!REPLY
- FAFAJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 3:19 PM
- I loved this story spool much! Thanks dear.REPLY
- PEACEJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 3:58 PM
- Thank youREPLY
- MILKAJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 4:20 PM
- Wow..I enjoyed every bit to the end..Good work…Keep it up..REPLY
- OZICHI CARLOSJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 4:27 PM
- Thanks Steph..
More grease to your elbow
God bless you immensely..REPLY
- JANET BOADIJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 5:09 PM
- It’s wonderful.. I’m even crying… I wish I am Dee ryt now.. Thanks Steph… U a genius.. I want someone like Emeka…REPLY
- BETTYJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 7:02 PMVery Beautiful
God Bless you for the Wonderful storyREPLY
- CHRISTABELJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 7:13 PM
- THELMAJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 7:25 PM
- Well doneREPLY
- LEWIS EGIMJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 7:54 PM
- Truly amazing storyREPLY
- DORESKIJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 8:41 PM
- Nice work Steph.REPLY
- CHINONYEJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 9:03 PM
- Much love Steph. I’m practically in tears thank you for this wonderful piece n thanks to madivas too. Love indeed is an action word n truly conquers all.REPLY
- GIFT ESSIENJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 10:18 PM
- Very interesting well done Steph…God bless uREPLY
- ADEBOWALE OLUWAKEMI AKOGUNJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 11:18 PMWhat a happy ending.
Weldone Stephanie sweety.REPLY
- JAYJANUARY 31, 2018 AT 11:33 PM
- Well-done steph
Miss dis piece alreadyREPLY
- FRANCAFEBRUARY 1, 2018 AT 9:34 AM
- This is the best story ever on this app, I enjoyed every bit of it. thanks Steph. Love indeed conquers allREPLY
- PATIENCEFEBRUARY 1, 2018 AT 11:20 AM
- Awesome, well-done steph,I enjoyed every bit of itREPLY
- CHINWENDUNWAKILEFEBRUARY 1, 2018 AT 11:55 AM
- wat cn i say abt d story,am short of words,best story so far,tnks steph nd God wil continue to bless u d more dearREPLY
- UDEMEOBONG FRANCISFEBRUARY 1, 2018 AT 2:12 PM
- Am happy for Dee. Truly the hrt knows where it belongs and who it wants. Kudos to Stephanie.REPLY
- JOANFEBRUARY 2, 2018 AT 10:37 PM
- Awwwww. Thanks Steph!!! This is just so cool and i love the ending so perfect.. Love is realREPLY
- FLORENCEFEBRUARY 3, 2018 AT 6:02 AM
- WOW,REALLY ENJOYED DIZ PIECE.
Itz only wen u can 4give some1 who hurts u dat u”ll be able 2 move on.
- CHINAZAFEBRUARY 3, 2018 AT 5:51 PM
- Thank u so much for this wonderful story, what a happy ending.REPLY
- FEJIRO AJOFEBRUARY 4, 2018 AT 3:08 AM
- I enjoyed every bit of the story,I always looked towards reading it.it was filled with unforgettable lessons. Well done STEPHANIE EGBERIKE..May you get more mind blowing inspiration.well done MADIVAS.REPLY
- PETERSFEBRUARY 4, 2018 AT 11:04 AM
- Love is all that matter,tnks StephanieREPLY
- MEGFEBRUARY 14, 2018 AT 5:18 PM
- Captivating as usual , more ink to your pen Stephanie
- YETUNDEMARCH 9, 2018 AT 8:42 PM
- this is the 1st time I stumbled upon one of your stories…. but I wish there will be a story in which you don’t fall in love with the one who hurt you.
MY GIRL- READERS COMMENTS
- MAABENA BOADUWAAOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 1:05 AM
- Authors and Words
I couldn’t pronounce the “O’Conner since day1
The next best story after “Amaka”
Amen to your Prayers MAREPLY
- NAMBI STELLAROCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 5:48 AM
- I cld hug u steph,for that author’s note.thanks! Needed it.REPLY
- TEMILOLUWAOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 10:56 AM
- oh dear Steph…I’m short of words. Nice one!
keep it upREPLY
- NENAOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 11:44 AM
- As Always Steph you made my day, your stories are inspirational, go girl you sure rockREPLY
- CHINWENDUNWAKILEOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 12:34 PM
- i dnt knw wat to say,i guess am speechless oh dear nice ending nd congratulations dear stephREPLY
- WONDERFULOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 1:01 PM
- Wow,what a happy ending
- FUNKEOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 1:16 PM
- Can’t tell you how I’ve been waiting for this concluding part, even though I had given it a sweet ending like yours already in my head! Lol! Thank you for the treat and the lovely, hope inspiring note.REPLY
- FUNMIOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 3:21 PM
- Thanks Steph. Remain blessed.REPLY
- SAFOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 4:15 PM
- Awwww, a very happy ending …. thank you Steph!REPLY
- PACESETTEROCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 5:14 PMI enjoyed every bit of it. More wisdomREPLY
- FRANCESOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 10:20 PM
- Amen. Love this story…
I always visualize your stories on the screen each time i read.
More grace Ma’m.REPLY
- JOANOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 10:45 PM
- I so this story. Waiting for my own happy ending soonREPLY
- JOANOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 10:46 PMThank you dear.
This story was inspiring.
I so much love this story and praying for mineREPLY
- OLUCHIOCTOBER 9, 2017 AT 10:57 PM
- I love this story… It has a happy ending. Wow! I learnt never to give up so soon. Thumbs up Steph.REPLY
- OLAYINKAOCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 7:41 AM
- So beautifulREPLY
- CHRISTABELOCTOBER 12, 2017 AT 11:21 AM
- That author’s note brought tears to my eyes… Thanks Steph for that motivating and inspiring words. Your story is superb and yes… You’re itchyfingers really!REPLY
- PROMISEOCTOBER 16, 2017 AT 2:29 PM
- This is beautiful…. thumps up authorREPLY
- BLESSEDOCTOBER 24, 2017 AT 3:31 PM
- Wow…..itz a wonderful end i love it…u suld get dis one publishedREPLY
- ONYINYECHI ORJINOVEMBER 11, 2017 AT 11:28 PM
- This is lovely, my face is full of joy ,joy,joy. What a lovely story teaching us to keep fighting even when all hope seems lost & to err is human & forgiveness is divine. Thanks steph & medivas fictionREPLY
- SIJUWADE PRAISE ADEWOLEMARCH 15, 2018 AT 1:05 AM
- This is so wonderful.. Right now, I no longer contend with the bond and love family shares.. Nice work ma’am.. More ink to your pen..
SCHOOLING MR BASS – READER’S COMMENTS
- OYITA NYEROVWOJUNE 22, 2017 AT 5:08 PMI loved every piece. Thanks a million Stephanie.REPLY
- ANGELAOCTOBER 14, 2017 AT 6:53 PMI keep coming back to read your stories. Well done StephREPLY
- DAMARIS KITHITUJUNE 22, 2017 AT 5:50 PMAhem! Nice oneREPLY
- BETTYJUNE 22, 2017 AT 6:02 PMSooooooooooo Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Thanks very much Steph. Am sooo happy what a nice endingREPLY
- TRALOVEJUNE 22, 2017 AT 6:02 PMso beautiful…. keep it up Steph… more ink to your penREPLY
- BLESSINGJUNE 22, 2017 AT 6:22 PM****muah****. You rock Stephen girl.REPLY
- Pingback: So..YAY !!! | The Sweet Perspectives
- DONDOSH AGUJUNE 22, 2017 AT 6:59 PMOh Steph ***tears of joy*** i hart u babyREPLY
- CHIDERAJUNE 22, 2017 AT 7:09 PMwowwwww..I feel like its me in the story…God bless u steph,more grace and wisdom to continueREPLY
- JAYJUNE 22, 2017 AT 7:21 PMSweeeet…..
Nice landing gurlREPLY
- VICTORIAJUNE 22, 2017 AT 7:37 PMFairy godmother Stephanie! Aaaawww Aaaww Aaawww is everywhere sha.For public notice don’t practice chapter 14 and 15, it’s too ungodly. Love will find you, but keep those legs crossed, both boys and girls. Make it right so you don’t burn out the flames while it’s still day and live in darkness when night comes.Really I saw the need to keep being mean, it doesn’t stop anything as long as you are convinced about the path you choose to thread.Well done Queen of Ink. May your inspirations keep flowing like living waters right outta your belle.REPLY
- AIFYJUNE 22, 2017 AT 7:41 PMArrrrgh,enjoyed every piece. Good write up Steph.REPLY
- PROMISEJUNE 22, 2017 AT 8:21 PMAwesome! can’t stop reading over & over again. Thank youREPLY
- CHRISTABELJUNE 22, 2017 AT 8:35 PMAm totally overwhelmed, the stock was quite magical. Bravo Steph. You have done it. Congratulations!REPLY
- WONDERFULJUNE 22, 2017 AT 8:45 PMwow,a happy endings
please for another story like this
Thanks v much StephanieREPLY
- UCYJUNE 22, 2017 AT 8:46 PMSuch a marvelous piece. God bless you and keep shining Stephanie. However, let’s endeavor to keep ourselves b4 marriage. God bless youREPLY
- CHINONYEJUNE 22, 2017 AT 8:56 PMThank you Steph for being a good n wonderful writer. Love u.REPLY
- CARAHJUNE 22, 2017 AT 9:12 PMLove is indeed a beautiful thing!!! Thanks Stephen. God bless you real big.REPLY
- AMYJUNE 22, 2017 AT 9:40 PMPlease who can name all the stories written by Stephanie? I love her stories. I’ve read the other woman and my boss’s ex wife. I need more plsssss.REPLY
- JAYSLEEKJUNE 22, 2017 AT 10:17 PMI am seriously blushing…….. Thanks Steph darling. It ended well,love is indeed a beautiful thing!REPLY
- CHINWENDUJUNE 22, 2017 AT 10:41 PMnyc ending steph keep it uREPLY
- SHADOWJUNE 22, 2017 AT 11:09 PM To good we need your books in bookshopsREPLY
- LILIANJUNE 23, 2017 AT 2:47 AMam so glad I read this story…
thank u Steph u just made my week!!
- NANCYJUNE 23, 2017 AT 2:51 AMSplendid!Great story.REPLY
- DRAMAQJUNE 23, 2017 AT 9:02 AMThe romantic sontinz is giving me a heady sensation oo!REPLY
- ELEOJOJUNE 23, 2017 AT 9:15 AMAwnnnn!lovely story,well done StephREPLY
- KOFOWOROLA OLUNOWO ADEBAYOJUNE 23, 2017 AT 11:38 AMWow Steph, you’ve done it again! Beautiful concept…perfect endingREPLY
- PERKYJUNE 23, 2017 AT 12:02 PM*speechless* crying…REPLY
- FLORENCEJUNE 23, 2017 AT 12:16 PMWow xo interesting, tanx Stephen.
I LUV LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.REPLY
- RUNYIKJUNE 23, 2017 AT 2:46 PMI love it very well,awwwn,its so nyc.REPLY
- CYNTHIAJUNE 23, 2017 AT 4:35 PMAm happy for the two of them.. Thanks to Jamie.. Nice ending.. Well done Steph.. Am proud of you.. More grace.. Please keep it coming more than ever.. Love ya loadsREPLY
- GIFT ESSIENJUNE 23, 2017 AT 4:59 PMThis is the most love story av ever read…love indeed can change anybodyREPLY
- SALLY GEORGIAHJUNE 23, 2017 AT 7:33 PMThe best one ever,,though i really doubt if thiz kind of men exist
- CHIDIRIMJUNE 24, 2017 AT 4:53 AMWao.thank you steph,i didn’t miss any part of it. You are good!REPLY
- CAREN OBIEROJUNE 24, 2017 AT 6:10 AMI always read of happy endings in stories and I’m wondering if they do really happen!!!!!! I wonder what next for us.REPLY
- FRIDAHJUNE 24, 2017 AT 6:29 AMfrom Nairobi Kenya, Great writings Stephanie, your storylines and grammar is always top notch! Very beautiful piece!REPLY
- SENAFFORDJUNE 24, 2017 AT 7:55 PMYou’re a good writer!REPLY
- HOPE NKECHIJUNE 26, 2017 AT 3:58 AMI wish it never ends! Nice.REPLY
- HOPE NKECHIJUNE 26, 2017 AT 4:00 AMsweeeeeettttttREPLY
- KUDA CHAWOTAJUNE 28, 2017 AT 2:28 PMI really enjoy reading this book may you produce more books of love so that we would be moulded thank you my dearREPLY
- LYDIAJULY 28, 2017 AT 7:16 PMSteph you truly outdid yourself here. just finished reading the whole episode without removing my eyes from the screen. I give it to you, You are truly the best.REPLY
- OLAYINKAAUGUST 2, 2017 AT 10:54 PMWow! Wow!! Wow!!!………its simply beautiful. Every bit of it. Well done StephREPLY
- WINSTON MIROAUGUST 15, 2017 AT 8:41 AMAwesomeREPLY
- NANCYAUGUST 24, 2017 AT 10:11 AMThanks so much steph can’t stop crying and smiling at myself. What a happy ending. Pliz finalize on my girl soon. Can’t wait any longer. Big funREPLY
- OMOTOSHO OMOTAYONOVEMBER 26, 2017 AT 7:57 AMThe story is awesome, had to follow the whole series..Kudos to the author..
I doff youREPLY
- CHARISA ANNYDECEMBER 1, 2017 AT 4:57 PMso thrilling n educative
tnks ma’am for this wonderful piece
jah bless yaREPLY
- GRACE UMOHETTE EDUNAMMARCH 13, 2018 AT 12:58 AMSTEPH, OMG!
Outside a few typographical errors here and there, this is fantastic. I actually stayed awake into the night to finish it.
Love your works girl.
Love ya girl!REPLY
- GRACE UMOHETTE EDUNAMMARCH 13, 2018 AT 1:04 AMBabes, I’m sure by now u know that I’m hooked on your stories. If u notice that your latest story – The Call Girl is read by me within hours of publication.
Keep up the good work girl.
- MIZBLOSSOMMAY 28, 2018 AT 5:50 AMWooow.. I love ur books but this is a masterpiece.. Its almost a story of myself jst dat we didn’t actually wrk 2geda.. Gosh!!! U re amazing.. More grace 2 ur elbowsREPLY
- OLUCHI MABELJULY 9, 2018 AT 7:00 AMOhooo I love love this Steph u just gave me hope!!!
This is amazing !
Keep ur pens up more inks to
Ur Biro’s mmmuaaaa!!
I want to burst in my own
Fairytale ,I wish it comes through as this…
LET’S PLAY CUPID – READER’S COMMENTS
- BLESSINGMAY 8, 2017 AT 5:06 PMStephanie I doff my cap. Bravo.REPLY
- VIVIMAY 8, 2017 AT 5:26 PMthis superb, more grace stephREPLY
- NANCYMAY 8, 2017 AT 5:32 PMBravo!!!!Excellent story with a happy endingREPLY
- SYLVIAMAY 8, 2017 AT 5:58 PMThis is so sweet… Oh how I wish the story will go on and on.. Good job Steph, this is a masterpiece.REPLY
- CHINONYEMAY 8, 2017 AT 6:37 PMOoooh my…God bless dis writer u b d best. Kisses.REPLY
- CHINONYEMAY 8, 2017 AT 6:42 PMBtw dis cupid story and the other woman I dunno which one to pick as my best. U dey write abeg.REPLY
- RENNYMAY 8, 2017 AT 7:14 PMU knw i almost cry bt its good to knw dt she live to see dem happy with each other. Well done&thank u for making my day. Which one are we to be expecting again?REPLY
- HOMMYMAY 8, 2017 AT 7:20 PMWooow. ..this is beautiful
- UCYMAY 8, 2017 AT 7:56 PMYAY!!!! I LOVE THIS. KEEP WRITING, NEVER RELENT, GOD BE WITH YOU!!! í ½í± í ½í± í ½í±REPLY
- JAYMAY 8, 2017 AT 8:04 PMYou are incredible. Highly talented….. I pray that ur good works will bring u before Kings.REPLY
- LEWIS EGIMMAY 8, 2017 AT 8:30 PMSo emotional.
I love the climax.REPLY
- OMOTOLAMAY 8, 2017 AT 8:49 PMI love this… Good work dear.REPLY
- FOLYMAY 8, 2017 AT 9:23 PMkisses and hugs to u Steph, I love this story!!!REPLY
- AKINDELE ABISOYEMAY 8, 2017 AT 9:39 PMGood Plot , great settings, good story. Love covers all sin, thus let’s play cupid . To the Author – good work, keep it up. Looking forward to read more interesting stories from you soon. 3 gbosa for you. Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!REPLY
- BOOMYMAY 8, 2017 AT 11:56 PMLove, forgive, and love again. Your works are so educative and inspiring. God bless you richly. May your keyboard never packup.REPLY
- MAABENA BOADUWAAMAY 9, 2017 AT 1:29 AMThank u PhanieREPLY
- PACESETTERMAY 9, 2017 AT 6:39 AMGood write-up. Hoping to get more of this soonREPLY
- MAHRUFAHMAY 9, 2017 AT 7:22 AMDon’t even the best adjective that i can use in qualifying this great job…. U r too much Abeg…. KissesREPLY
- SHADOWMAY 9, 2017 AT 7:52 AMSpeechless
- DRAMAQMAY 9, 2017 AT 8:10 AMHmmm…i think cupid just shot me again. I keep falling deeper in love with your stories! #steph #madivasREPLY
- TABITHAMAY 9, 2017 AT 8:17 AMWow! Great story. A happy ending. Looking forward to other stories from youREPLY
- PATIENCE BASSEYMAY 9, 2017 AT 9:21 AMFinally!REPLY
- SONTOMAY 9, 2017 AT 10:32 AMoh steph, you are the best, i mean the best there is!!thanks soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REPLY
- HARDEHKEHMIHMAY 9, 2017 AT 10:58 AMWow…
Wat a nyc ending… Thanks StephnieREPLY
- GRACEMAY 9, 2017 AT 12:48 PMWhat can I Say? Well done StephREPLY
- FLORENCEMAY 9, 2017 AT 1:28 PMWOW xo interesting nd educative,more grease 2 ur elbow STEPH.KUDOS.REPLY
- PETLIZMAY 9, 2017 AT 2:44 PMI pray may God help u to have more knowledge nd understanding d story is very very interesting love all ur storiesREPLY
- ELANMAY 9, 2017 AT 2:47 PMWonderful!!!
Dear Lord pls perform a miracle like this in my family..i relate alot with this story..keep up d good work!REPLY
- DAMARIS KITHITUMAY 9, 2017 AT 6:06 PMBravooooo! Its all what I can say girl! You’re amazingREPLY
- SANDRAMAY 10, 2017 AT 5:49 AMBeing happy is all our making no matter our financial status. Family is all and life without prayer is void. Great story StephyREPLY
- SANDRAMAY 10, 2017 AT 5:49 AMBeing happy is all our making no matter our financial status. Family is all and life without prayer is void. Great story Stephy:REPLY
- ANONYMOUSMAY 10, 2017 AT 7:32 AMthis is a lesson…more to your elbow STEPHYREPLY
- PROMISEMAY 10, 2017 AT 8:46 AMGod! this is awesome, well done AUTHOR, am impressedREPLY
- KOFOWOROLA OLUNOWO ADEBAYOMAY 10, 2017 AT 12:48 PMWow…interesting story…perfect ending. How I wish the story can continue…thumbs upREPLY
- HENRIETTA ANAYOMAY 10, 2017 AT 3:05 PMawwnn.. am actually crying.. such a beautiful story.. thumbs up stefREPLY
- VICTORIAMAY 10, 2017 AT 4:13 PMSo beautiful a story. I’m glad I read this. Well done Steph, the sky is your continuation.REPLY
- HOPE NKECHIMAY 11, 2017 AT 8:52 PMWow!!!! Very interesting book with moral lessons. God bless the writer. I am happy reading this piece of work. keep it up!!!!REPLY
- MERCYMAY 13, 2017 AT 5:01 AMThanks for dis wonderful story, more grease to ur elbow nd more ink to ur pen. u rock dear , d sky is ur starting pointREPLY
- YEAHME AKINZMAY 14, 2017 AT 10:47 PMBeautiful
Am touched and amazed
Thank you for such a pieceREPLY
- IPHIEMAY 16, 2017 AT 4:11 PMwow. another masterpiece. i hardly watch movies these days because of madivas stories,mostly stephanie’s works. i enjoyed this story alot but my best ‘the other woman ‘ is what won my heart for you. i suspect you are a doctor or a medical personnel. you know much about medic conditions. awaiting “schooling mr bass”REPLY
- LINDA ABUMAY 17, 2017 AT 11:51 PMWoow good work done.I had tears in my eyes at a pointREPLY
- MODUPEMAY 30, 2017 AT 10:20 AMwawu!!! its such a masterpiece…i love itREPLY
- ADENIKEJUNE 7, 2017 AT 3:51 PMwow it’s interesting,full of lesson
itz a nice write_upREPLY
- MIRABELLAMARCH 28, 2018 AT 7:56 PMSteph, you’re awesomeREPLY
- MIZBLOSSOMMAY 22, 2018 AT 10:17 PMWooow… This is awesomely amazing, in fact, I dunno what to call it.. I love ur books gal, it always inspires me.. Kip up d good work