“I have never trully believed that am a lesser person.
I believe that everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way.
It’s okay to be a little different.
It’s okay to be a lil weird..
But that’s just you.
And you are different..unique and beautiful and that’s okay.
It’s okay to be you..
And that’s all that matters.
And it’s enough to be enough..
I know perhaps at some point in your life you have felt that you were not enough..or people told you so…
The problem wasn’t that you weren’t enough…
The truth was/is that…you were/ over qualified.
So don’t even think less of yourself and let people trample over you.
Be yourself. Be you. .and above all…
Wear a smile and shine.
The world is big enough for everyone to shine. .so pick your center stage and shine…””
And…unto the crux of the matter…
An official “Yay!!!” Is in order ofcourse…*squeals*
So excited. …
Amma tell you in a jiffy. ..
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing “Theresa_jane”.. The owner of this blog..and link..
she is an inspiring, creative, witty and enjoyable writer. The blog features quotes, positive vibes, encouragement and informative insights that I bet you don’t want to miss or pass up. I implore you to please check it out and enjoy her blog. You will admit with me that you won’t be disappointed.
Thank me later.
What is the Liebster Award??
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers to recognize their work and effort and to help new bloggers like me to feel welcomed and be discovered.
I was really surprised and glad to be nominated for this award and I am equally excited to participate. I am still trying to be as good as everyone out there and I hope my writing isn’t too amateur ..lol but writing is something I love doing.. it gives me the happiness I need and it’s also my escape haven where I go to freely express myself without hindrances and limitations , so this nomination is a very good chance for me to reach out to my fellow bloggers and also have my work discovered as well. .
So…This me me officially accepting the Liebster Award nomination humbly ..and with a grateful heart I say…
“Thank you Theresa_jane”!!!
for this opportunity you have given me and also for appreciating my work enough to appreciate it, like it and also nominated it for the Liebster Award and also for giving me the chance and platform to be able to share a part of myself to everyone who reads this and an insight into my creative mind..
Trully it’s a world of its own..and I hope you do drop all your inhibitions at the door and venture in…
Don’t worry…I don’t mind..and I surely don’t bite…lol…much much thanks to you again. You are awesome.
Oh..least i forget;
Rules for the nominees:
1. Make sure to thank the blogger who nominated you and link him/her on your post. (Check☆)
2. Show the Liebster Award on your post. (Check☆)
3. Answer the 10 questions you are being asked and then create your own list of 10 questions.( Pending)
4. Nominate other bloggers and make sure to notify them.(in abit)..lol
* Drum beats here please*(wide grin….)
“I did say I was excited didnt I? ?..Lols. .
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
A simple Life
Theresa_jane 10 questions…
“Some questions she would like to find out about me:”
1.Describe yourself using 3 adjectives.
A. Awesome B. Quiet C. Introvert
2.What scares you the most?
3.What makes you happy?
– Being loved in return
4.What motivates you to continue blogging?
– One day my work would be internationally recognised..and appreciated ..maybe some works even published one day. Who knows..*dreamly*
5.What do you think about cyber bullying?
– I think it’s wrong and should be stopped. Someone saying or posting something about a particular person or persons or group of persons or and establishment over the Internet with pictures, text etc gives others the opportunity to help to defame the person even more. And what if they have the wrong idea ..or its false or its just bad blood..but the damage to the person is already done. Reputation ruined. It’s embarrassing and humiliating and can disorient the party involved. I believe whatever issues you have with another should be dealt with maturely and not over the cyber/social media..giving room for more damage to be done. It’s plainly wrong and those who indulge are equally childish. My opinion though. *shrugs*
6.Can a man and a woman be best of friends without falling in love with each other?
I have two answers to this.
Yes a man and a woman can be best of friends and without falling inlove with each other.
But there is also a tendency they can be best of friends and end up falling inlove with each other…
The guy is handsome or just ok looking.. (sometimes it isn’t about his physical looks) , he is caring, got a beautiful heart..and the absolute best man aside your dad maybe and your brothers. .
And the girl is equally attractive (again not about looks) and down to earth. Good companion and a great friend. She is someone that when you wake up and go to sleep you always want her around. The first person that knows what’s up with you. You both share you happiness and sadness. You both get and understand each other. You both know your weaknesses and strenght. You are her and she is you.
You both spend all the time together. Do things together..tell each other your secrets …you both already like each other as friends..
You guys most definitely love each other as friends..
There is also a tendency that you are inlove with each other because of these closeness and likeness you feel towards each other..without even really knowing
But in cases like these. .you both might value the friendship too much to want to ruin it by dating…so pretense and hoarded feelings come to play..you hide your feelings from the other and act like you are okay…she/he means nothing to you other than being your best friend.
But how you know you love your best friend…is If you feel completely heartwrenching jealous when you see him or her making out with he/her significant lover. *deep sigh*
7.If you had to give your child/future child advice about life, what advice would you give?
-live life to the fullest. Life is too short for regrets . Love, forgive, share. And above all..Love God. Be you..and never forget to be the best at what you want to be. Forget the short cuts of life. Hard work pays. Work hard so in the future you don’t have to introduce yourself. Be someone that should be remembered for your goodwill not for your vanities.
8.Do you think a college degree is necessary to become successful?
-No I don’t think so.
Lots of people ..home and abroad had made it without it. It’s necessary to have a college degree. It’s good to be educated . But if life is so hard and you didn’t get a chance to. Do not fret. It’s not the end…work hard. .you may end up being someone important one day that people would come look for you and it won’t be because you graduated from harvard. ..God made everyone different and each and everyone is unique in their own way..so you would be great..believe…work hard. Put your mind into it…Miracles do happen.
9.Which would you prefer to have, a relationship with an older partner or with a younger one?
– Er…I would prefer to have a relationship with an older partner..
Note that…I do not believe maturity comes with age. A younger person can be more mature than the other person. .or vice verse.
I just would rather have the older partner..its just more comfortable to me. And for older…between 1-4years older..Please …anymore and I will feel you like my uncle or something. Lol
10.Are white lies okay?
– A lie is a lie.
There isn’t a white lie or a black lie.
No !!!a white lie isn’t okay.
Famous quote from one of my fav movies..by an equally fav cute actor..
Will Smith. .
But if you must lie..
Lie in the arms of the one you love!!”..
(I think it goes something like that…lol)..
*hmmm rubs hands together..)
So..here goes my ten questions people…
1. What is love?
2. If you are alone in an island…what are the three things you would want to have with you. ?
3. Tell me something that no one knows about you…hehe..no lying now.
4. Tell me your three bad habits you wish to break/stop
5. What are the 5 first things you would do if you are president of your country..And please mention which country you are from.
6. Have you done anything bad to someone you love? What did you do to redeem yourself and rectify the situation..
7. Who is your mentor ?
8. Which celebrity do you have a mad crush on?
9.Do you believe in God? And why
10. What were the wishes you had as a child when growing up…did anyone come true?If yes.. And which..?
Looking forward to reading your post luvlies..
And this is #Sweetness signing out.
Thank you theresa_jane again..
And for everyone…
Sweetness got nothing but love for you..♡♡♡
Hope ya’all have a good day…kisses!!!